Independence is in full force! Today you spent the better part of 6 hours pulling yourself up on various things....the exersaucer, the imaginarium cube, the toy box, the laundry basket, the ottoman, the fireplace (which mommy had to promptly rush over to protect you from,) the couch, and of course mommy's leg. You are determined to stand! Looks like it won't be long now before those first steps take place. Where is the time going?!? I guess I'm just not as ready for this independence like you are....you're still my little baby! I can't believe we'll be celebrating your first birthday next month!
Diaper changes have also become a battle zone. Chalk it up to the fact that you don't want ANYTHING or ANYONE to tie you down, I suppose?! :-) You are far to smart, baby girl! For now we're resorting to trying to distract you while holding you down and keeping you from rolling all at once. Oh, how I hope this restless phase doesn't last long! I love your sweet open mouth kisses and all the new words (nana). This parenthood thing sure is a wild adventure with a spirited girl like you! I can't wait to see what you'll grow to be!
Monday, August 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment