Dear Joey Bear,
So, starting this post is a little daunting because it has been a frustrating week! That second top tooth finally came through (you now have 4 on bottom, 2 on top...6 teeth at 10 months, WOW!) It's been quite a trying time for you in the way of sleep, and even during the day you've been clingy and irritable. I feel so bad when you are in pain and wish I could take it all away, or at least explain to you why you're in pain. It seems to me that things will be much easier when you can finally understand. We've spent this week watching Ollie, Big Kitty, and Fritz at Nana and Papa's house, while Tutu and Grandpa are in Hawaii. You've had lots of fun crawling around the wood floors, and you LOVE seeing Aunt Michelle and Uncle Andrew when they stop over! You love being chased too, and your squeals are the most joyful sound to hear! I can't get enough!
The nights here have been somewhat rough, waking every 3 or 4 hours in pain, only being comforted by nursing and occasionally tylenol. I hate having to give you medicine and pray these next few teeth aren't as rough on you... Dr. Douglas checked on Tuesday and said your molars are quite swollen.
Along with these new milestones come bumps, bruises, tumbles and spills. I want to protect you from everything! Seeing you bump your head constantly scares me, even when you are un-phased. I pray each day that you stay safe and try my best to catch each fall...even though it's impossible. Through it all, pain and joy, I hope you know I love you boo!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment