Sunday, July 18, 2010

new firsts

I just HAD to say that after leaving you with daddy for the evening last night, while I went to a Bachelorette party for Kimberly, you slept from 8:30PM to 8:30AM! And, Daddy and I were sleeping in the same room! You must not have known it, or Nana and Papa's basement is just VERY cool, dark and quiet...perfect for sleeping! This is a new record, 12 hours! Of course, it was on a night that Mama didn't get home until 2AM. Oh well, I'll still take it!

You can also OFFICIALLY say "baby'! It is so adorable when you point at pictures of babies and say "a baby" over and over. We probably ask you to do it TOO often, but it's just so cute, we can't stop! You also know what a cow says, "MMmmm" and what a tiger says "rrrrr" and can even recall without a picture if we ask! It's amazing watching you grow and change daily. Just a few days ago, you said baby "baba" and just today it went from "baba", to "bebe" to "baby"! We can't believe how blessed we are to have such an incredible, smart little girl! We are so proud of you already! Love you!

0 comments: